The Carat XTB 3 Deck Case has a special “T” shape design that, when using 3 of the same deck, allows for the front, side and back of the deck’s tuck to be shown together to form a single image.
Like all other Carat Cases, the Carat XTB is made of clear 5mm archival quality acrylic to allow for unobstructed views of your favorite deck from all sides while safely protecting it from potential damage or harm.
The case edges are beveled and the corners are rounded for a more elegant look and feel.
The case lid is attached by 4 neodymium magnet pairs, which are 10 times stronger than regular magnets, for a secure attachment while still allowing for easy access to the deck inside.
Also included are 4 rubber pads with adhesive that can be attached to the bottom of the case to prevent scratching of the case or the surface it is on as well as two (2) 1mm inserts to fill in any excess space inside the case.
Carat Card Cases by Carat Case Creations are the preferred playing card storage and display cases of discriminating collectors, designers and playing card manufacturers. Carat Case Creations has worked with many of the top designers and companies to create custom cases, including; Butterfly Playing Cards, Cartamundi, Chris Ovdiyenko, Expert Playing Card Co, Jackson Robinson, Lee Asher, Midnight Playing Cards, Mint Playing Cards, Rick Davison, Stockholm 17, Thirdway Industries, Tru-Card and Vanda Playing Cards.
- Clear archival quality acrylic for unobstructed views from all sides and safe storage of valuable decks
- Beveled edges and rounded corners for an elegant look and feel
- 4 neodymium magnet pairs to keep the front panel strongly attached while allowing for easy access to insert/remove decks
- 4 rubber pads with adhesive included to place on the bottom of the case for protection of surfaces if needed
- 2 1mm thick inserts to use to fill in excess space with smaller or thinner decks
- Materials Used: 5mm archival quality clear acrylic and neodymium magnets
- Additional Item(s): 4 rubber pads with adhesive to apply to bottom of case if needed
This is an extra order item and takes around 2-3 weeks to arrive.