How to care for your Succulent Playing Cards. A handy guide for maximum enjoyment:
– Give them enough light. Succulents do not like the dark, so take them out of the box often!
– Shuffle regularly! Your succulents do not like to be in the same spot all the time.
– Never water! These succulents are beautiful, but they do not require any watering.
– Keep them clean. Always handle your succulents with clean hands.
– Avoid pests. Keep your succulents in a protective clip or case to prevent damage from dogs, cats, small children, dust mites, and other infestations.
Following these helpful tips will keep your Succulents in great shape. You’ll be able to enjoy the 100% custom artwork and the snappy handling for all of your favorite games, magic tricks, and cardistry exhibitions.
Printed in the USA on traditionally-cut classic stock with embossed magic finish by the United States Playing Card Company, Succulent Playing Cards are printed using vegetable-based inks and starch-based laminates on FSC-certified paper sourced from sustainable forests.
- 100% custom artwork
- Printed by US Playing Card Co
- Classic stock with embossed “Magic” finish
- Traditionally cut
- Custom tuck box with custom sticker seal
- 2 gaff cards included
- Limited print run of 2,500 decks
This is an extra order item and takes around 2-3 weeks to arrive).